Friday, November 04, 2005

A New Machine



Hello readers! As you probably remember, a few weeks ago I was hanging out for a new Powerbook. Well this Tuesday I finally got one and a fine machine it is too. Even though it's not as fast as a G5, it seems to be handling my musical work pretty well. Should be fine for editing as well. Also the tests for using it live at gigs went well too. All in all a good buy. Also Apple are very thoughtful and had a simple way to transfer all my files from the old laptop via firewire, like a mind meld that Mr Spock would do. The hi res screen is amazing too. Going back to my old laptop I couldn't believe I had settled for that. How quickly we move on...

1 Comments:

At 8:39 am , Blogger anaglyph said...

Mmmm. Scrummy. I have a 12" G4 1.5g laptop and I love it to bits.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home