Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Fine Ale



Meet London Pride, a favourite Ale of mine. I discovered this fine ale whilst working in the UK on a film out at Shepperton. I started this film in September 02 and my boss Dennis and I would take a pleasant drive in his trusty Milano and have spot of lunch at some of the fine pubs by the western end of the Thames. This was the first time I tried London Pride, and I was hooked. The one pictured was bought here in Australia for an extreme price per 500ml (around the same price it would have cost in a London pub). I got this at Dan Murphys. If you see it, try one. Very enjoyable on mild English summer/spring days, around lunchtime. The one pictured was consumed, along with a few of it's brothers and sisters, on Friday night. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home