Monday, October 17, 2005

Beer O'Clock


Well on my days off, I like to have a brew about now (6pm or so) and todays beer of choice is a fine glass of Holsten Premium, the beer formerly known as Holsten Pilsener from Hamburg, Germany. I started drinking this beer last time I was working in London, round about this time last year, when I discovered it at the local off license on Wandsworth Bridge Road. It was only a quid a tin but turned out to be a great find. This current one came from Dan Murphy's where they have a great deal of a case for $40 which is a real bargain for a pilsener of this quality.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 8:29 pm , Blogger anaglyph said...

In the immortal words of Homer (Simpson, that is): Mmmm. Beeeer...

 
At 8:42 pm , Blogger Leon of Sydney said...

Ah yes... I've become quite a beer and wine man in recent years... used to be a spirits boy, but hardly drink them now... a few years in London and Europe sorted that out. This one is a fave.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home