Monday, October 17, 2005

Cricket World XI

I have a free day today and have made the mistake of turning on the cricket, Australia vs the World XI first test, fourth day, World XI second innings, Lara and Dravid at the crease. Score 2/48. This tour by the World XI has been pretty poor so far. The World XI were completely cleaned up by Australia in the One Day Series last week. Hopefully they can get it together in this test series.

As a side note, I'm sitting here watching the cricket, which is here in Sydney, and there's no one in the crowd at the Sydney Cricket Ground. I guess if I could predict when I'm going to get a day off I could get myself along. In fact maybe I should just go there now! Nah, too much stuff at home to do. And a great way to relax in Australia is just to have the cricket purring away in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home