Sunday, October 16, 2005

About Me


I'm a Sydney based Audio Post guy, which means I edit, record and/or mix soundtracks for film and TV. This is pretty wide ranging field, which I'm sure I'll write about as time goes on. I also play synths and keys writing my own music and performing and songwriting with sydney band Albert The Good. www.albertthegood.com. I've travelled quite a bit, while living in London for a few years (I was born in the UK, in Blackburn, unbelievably... no trace of Lancashire accent left) and keep an interest in goings on in the world. I'm engaged to a woman of Italian hertiage, called Marie, and we're in the first stages of planning our wedding. I live in an Italian district of Sydney called Leichhardt. It's also the lesbian area. I don't get it either. It's a cool little cosmopolitan part of town with a simple laid back village atmosphere, without some of the pretentiousness of some of other similar areas of Sydney (IMHO, of course I could be just as pretentious as those I feel are pretentious... you never know....). In any case it suits me for now. That's a bit of a quick profile... of course keep reading and you WILL learn more....
PS. This blog is being written from an old Mac Powerbook on OSX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home