Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Summer Cold

Well readers, my summer cold has been identified by our health care professionals as mild bronchitis. An absolute bummer for me. So far I have missed a kick arse concert by Shapeshifter. Another gig by our friends the Ride Ons and Three Pony, a boozy dinner at the Lowenbrau with a good mate and countless other things. I had been taking reasonable care of myself so how I got this is a mystery, although the final few months of the year were quite busy for me. Not what I'd call stressful, but busy. Now I have the obligotry anti-biotics course which means no drinkies for Christmas. How boring. One advantage though is that by the time I am down the south coast nest week, I will not have had any booze for two weeks. I have managed to make use of the time a bit, practicing music and writing some new patches for my Moog Modular software synth, as well as a bit of xmas shopping and planning for next year. And lots of sleep.

Bah humbug!

2 Comments:

At 2:27 pm , Blogger anaglyph said...

See, you've obviously spent your year being naughty not nice, and Santa is rewarding you with a lump of cold.

 
At 7:37 pm , Blogger Leon of Sydney said...

Uh, Yeah thanks mate, that makes me feel a whole lot better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home