Saturday, December 17, 2005

Writing Music with a Cold

Still being a bit under the weather with my cold, I've tried to make use of the time writing a bit of music. Fired up Logic on the computer and started playing around. Did a bit of piano practice and fender rhodes playing running through a few Albert The Good and Jamiroquai riffs. Then I fired up my favourtie synth Moog Modular and got a 70ish sequencer track going. Sounds good so far. I think I'll put it in my tracks based on the arctic cricle which i hope to finish before I'm 40 (only got about a decade to go)! Music is fun. Also played a gig on thurday night. Was feeling pretty rough, but funnily enough once on stage I felt great and played well. The band is still great. More musical activity to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home